Bohemian National Cemetery of Chicago
Visitation and Crematorium are in the same place.
Note: Prices may change without notice!!
- $1851 Monday to Friday
- $2251 Saturday
- $2651 Sunday
Visit our website: www.bohemiannationalcemeterychicago.org
- 5255 NORTH PULASKI ROAD
- CHICAGO, Illinois-60630, USA.
Please contact only the serving person listed
David C. Pimm
- Phone: 773-472-4800
- Toll Free: 877-844 -0203
- 250 People Seated
- 50 Additional Standing
Basic Cremation Casket is Included in the Asian Cremation USA Package.
Transfer of the Deceased Body from Place of Death included at No Additional Charge within 50 Mile Radius. Additional Miles $0.50
The Following is Also Part of the Package.
- Chapel for 3 hours included.
- Extra room is available at No Charge for use during Pooja.
- Facility and professional help available for “Preparation of the Deceased Body” (Washing & Dressing) Prior to Visitation and/or Pooja Ceremony
- Morgue is available to preserve the deceased body until the cremation.
- Partition glass available on furnace for viewing of cremation.
- Chapel is heated during winters but, no “Air Conditioning” during summer.
- Podium, PA system included in the package.
- There is parking facility for unlimited cars along the roads within the facility.
- Registration book included in package.
- Preservation of URN and remains is available for extended period of time for $50 / 1 month. You have to pick up ashes if required for Antyesthi after 24 hours or by arrangement from family.
The cemetery grounds are open 365 days from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM. The office is open 7:30 to 4:00 Monday to Friday and 9:00 to 1:00 on Saturday. The office is closed on Sundays and on News Year’s day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. The Columbarium is available for visitors when the office is open or by prior arrangement.